CLINIC PLUS MOBILE OFFER | CLINIC PLUS MOTHER's DAY CONTEST
Following are the terms and conditions for participation in the "CLINIC PLUS MOBILE OFFER, campaign, being organized by TechShastra (I) Pvt. Ltd, for Hindustan Unilever Limited ("HUL"), for promotion of their brand Clinic Plus.
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions are applicable for the "CLINIC PLUS MOBILE OFFER" which will be applicable during the term of the offer hereinafter referred as "Campaign Period".
2. The campaign is open for the callers who are citizens of India, who are users of pre-paid mobile phone connections.
3. To avail this offer, the consumers, on purchase of CLINIC PLUS STRONG & LONG 80ml shampoo, shall have to scratch the card, and give a miss-call on "080 6700 6511". The consumer will then get a call back. The consumer would have to follow the instructions on the IVRS, and enter the code. After the correct entry, Rs. 10 would be credited to their pre-paid account. This code is valid only for one time re-charge.
4. The Campaign is being conducted by Jana Mobile Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "Technology Partner") on behalf of Hindustan Unilever Limited ("HUL").
5. After the said re-charge is completed, HUL shall stand fully absolved of their obligation under this offer, and shall not be liable in any manner to the consumer and/or his/her legal representatives on any aspect whatsoever.
6. Participation in the contest shall be voluntary and at the sole discretion of the Consumer. By participating in this campaign, the consumer fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Terms and Conditions available on url of Clinic Plus ("Programme Website") as well as the decisions of HUL and/or the IVRS Partner and/or the On-Ground Activation Partner, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Programme
7. It is to be noted that consumers need to prefix a "0" before the long code for calling.
8. HUL or its technology partner shall not be responsible if for some reason the consumer is unable to connect to the above number.
9. Inability to connect to the long code could be due to various reasons such as network congestion, consumer being out of coverage area, network unavailable, third party dependency, or the wrong entry of the code, etc.
10. HUL shall not be responsible for misdirected calls or loss of call while punching the response/ story in IVRS. Proof of calling is not proof of receipt of the call.
11. The IVRS instruction shall be in Hindi.
12. HUL reserves the right to alter, modify or change any terms and conditions herein or modify/change, discontinue, terminate, withdraw the campaign at any time during the Campaign Period at its sole discretion without prior notice or assigning any reason.
13. All disputes with respect to this Campaign are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts or forums in Mumbai only.
14. Users can participate multiple times in the campaign.
15. HUL has the right to contact these users at any reasonable time after this campaign.
16. The offer is applicable across all telecom providers operating in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
17. The campaign is applicable for consumers with pre-paid mobile numbers in the state of Uttar Pradesh only.
18. The campaign is applicable for consumers with pre-paid mobile numbers in the state of Uttar Pradesh only.
19. Any consumer with an Uttar Pradesh pre-paid mobile number on roaming in another state within India can also avail the offer.
20. The campaign starts 12 Midnight IST on 21st August and ends on Friday, 23 November at 11:59 PM IST. Post 23rd November, users with valid codes on Clinic Plus bottles will NOT be able to redeem the same for mobile recharge.
21. In case of any issues, the consumer can call the HUL toll free no. 1800228080.